Sunday, December 20, 2009
My little regrets
Hello, it's the 20th today, and tomorrow will be the 21st. I'll be off to Mecca soon. Right now I'm feeling excited and nervous. Excited because of many reasons ; excited to pray in Masjidil Haram,Nabawi and all the other mosques. Mummy described that it was very cooling when she prayed and Im excited for the journey that awaits. Whenever I tell people that I'm going to Mecca for Umrah, they say " Bestnya " I never realised how it could be bestnya until now. Mummy said this would be the best holiday ever but i wish mummy would come along or aunty lizi or haziq I haven't packed everything yet. Im nervous because it's Mecca we;re going to The holy land. Anything can happen there and I want things to go smoothly. Also because Im going with my grandparents they like to fight a lot but they claim its little arguments but to me , mummy aunty lizi they're like cats and dogs. So i'll be trapped in between their little "arguments"and also Im a bit worried you know cause like its my responsibility to make sure they're safe etc. To me its a big deal if anything happen i don't think i'll forgive myself. My grandma for one often gets lost yesterday went for the kursus umrah and we went to have lunch after and PNB Darby Park and she went to the toilet on the way out she got lost. She's not forgetful or anything she just has bad sense of direction insyAllah i'll be there to help you and Tok Dad. I've got to go now my packing need to be finished. Hopefully when I get back i'll be a better person , insyAllah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment