Thursday, February 25, 2010

Stadium Kelana Jaya!

Sports day was yesterday. I marched for rumah biru, first and last time right iman?! I got blacker after all the marching practice and all that. I wore my watch during marching practice so now my hand it two toned, well isn't that just great you can see a watch mark on my left hand -__- heh i hate it. Now I'm using whitening facial wash to make me white well at least fairer that now. After standing is the soon for a bloody long time we (iman and i) went to take our bags from Nadya and sat at the other side of the stadium. Hung out with haris and iman the most. Haris and I were tired but we still followed iman and co. to jalan-jalan around the stadium. We also lepaked with Shaqeer , Julia , Enes , Nabil , Nina , Lyana , Adam , Danial. This people are so much fun to be with! I think Haris , Danial and Shaqeer can be a three man comedian show! They're pretty funny and i lololove funny people.My legs still hurt although I dint do much :/ The lucky thing is sports day wasn't as hot as all the practices in fact it rained! Malaysia's weather is so funny. All in all I had an enjoyable day with all these peeps. Hopefully they'll be loads more days like this to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment