Friday, March 26, 2010

awwwh

I want a romantic husband/boyfriend.
My dad has been so romantic towards my mummy even after all this years. Recently (last week) it was my mummy's birthday and my daddy hasn't stopped showering my mummy with gifts. Its amazing how romantic they are. My parents have been together for almost 20 years (including dating) and about 20 years ago my daddy promised my mummy that he will take her to Paris one day. And last year he gave my mummy an envelope and it had their flight tickets in there , so the promise made 20 years ago has been fulfilled how amazing! An this year for my mummy's birthday she got a few surprises. First my daddy surprised her with an envelope with flight details to Rome! Then today I had my merentas desa at school and when I came back I was extremely shocked to see a white car in our garage , I honestly thought my eyes were playing a trick on me. My daddy shocked my mummy with a new car for her birthday present and its the one she wanted. How lucky is my mummy! On a usual day sometimes my daddy just gives my mummy flowers , just for the sake of it. One day I hope I get a boyfriend/husband who's half as good as daddy. Little surprises that just make you go "awwwh" is what I hope to get. Im not expecting anthing like that but just a lil romance wont hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment