Friday, March 19, 2010

The future holds

Hi, hows it going? I've been thinking a lot lately. And what I found was I have a lot of great things in life but I don't seem to appreciate it.What a waste, kan? So I continued thinking and thinking and thinking and I thought about the less fortunate people having to go through lots of stuff in their life. I say my life is difficult , but what about others? Some people collect food on the ground just to be able to eat , a meal a day is good enough for that person. But what about me , I dare say the food looks disgusting? That its not nice? God dhaniah! What the hell is wrong with you? Appreciate what you have. Live your life to the fullest. Today I realized that Im a bloody fool for not living my life to the fullest all this while. Out of 100% of my life Im probably living only about 40% of my life. What a waste! Sayang nya! So from this point onwards Im going to live my life 100%! Theres no need to be sad or upset or feeling unlucky cause you know what , you should be grateful for what God has given you and make full use of it! Benefit from it! Im going to stop taking life for granted cause you only get to live life once , might as well live it to the max. Kthnksbye.
p/s thank you so much to the people who made me realize all this stuff,

No comments:

Post a Comment