Hello im currently texting with Haris and I asked him if he wanted a special post on my bloggie and he said yes.
Okay lets start I dint even know this guy existed until this year (yes I am so mean) facebook was where i decided to post a comment on his status and then the whole wall to wall thing. And now two months from where it started he's a great boyfriend. Cause I know I can tell him the craziest things and we'll end up laughing about it. I bully him all the time , you can ask my friends or even ask him. I often smack him , slap him , pinch him etc. So mean right? I know , thank god he's not charging me and taking me to court or something. Even when I bully him , he's still so nice to me. Haris also knows I pms hell a lot. My mood swings sometimes are just horrible and the best part is this guy can always make me laugh at the end of everything. I personally enjoy our long lasting late night phone calls and cheesy text messages.Besides that , this guy always reminds me to pray. My mum would so love you cause of this. Where else can you find a boyfriend who will ask you to pray at almost every single prayer time? Relationships has its ups and downs and believe me I hate arguing with this guy cause it'll turn out into a nasty fight , I hate that. If we fight this darling right here will always let me win. Well , most of the time that is. I tell him almost everything and I hope that he's doing the same. I much more to say but I think ill just tell Haris and not the world.
Lots of love,
Dhaniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah (;
p/s love you gemuk
No comments:
Post a Comment