1. Julia Qistina who had to stand by me while crying beside her and screaming my heat out in class. Also for swearing so much about a number of people. Thank you for not making my life a living hell.
2. Haris Yunus , the supportive one. Thank you for always standing by me and being so nice to me even when Im so angry and you get scolded hell a lot. Im also sorry that I shouted at you this morning.
3. The driver , who got much scolding from moi.
4. The maids , who also got screamed at.
5. The siblings.
6. And most importantly my mum. The person who gives her heart and soul to me. Thank you mak for everything. You support , advice and everything else.
7. Shahiza Elyana.
8. Nur Nabila.
9. Noor Amnina
10. Shahira Elyana.
11. Edya Enessa.
The list goes on and on but it like to keep this post short. Thank you so much to these few people. Im frustrated at myself , tired and sleepy. I need to learn how to cope better. I need a change. I need to change. This shit which has been going on has to stop. I cannot withstand it anymore. My head is about to burst. I hope Allah show me and guides me and as well as the people mentioned above. You guys are my "pendorong semangat" ! I love this peeps , hurt them and swear to god i'll kill you.
No comments:
Post a Comment