Friday, May 21, 2010

I woke up to a gloomy morning dark under eye circles and looking like a total and complete mess , Haris din't wake me up at the time I asked him too cause I guess we both overslept. The morning was super cold for some reason and we'll I took a long bath got ready then headed down for breakfast. I went down to enjoy the scrumptious breakfast made by my bibik. Before leaving for school I salam-ed my mum like my everyday ritual but thus time she smacked my back and told me not to look half dead.

So I arrived at school at about 7.10am like always to find my friends missing in action , the only person on the table was Iman. By the time it was 7.20am and nobody had arrived yet , till I saw Enes and started screaming her. According to
Iman some fat ass form 5 kid decided to bullshit about me , oh well life is full of bullshit. Julia , Shahiza , Shahira and Nabila came , thank you god. And school was dreadful as usual.

Cum recess I was hoping for some excitement during art period and yes it was exiting. Amir's imitation of Encik Megat was superb I tell ya. We sat thru class playing the fool. I drew stuff on Amir hand and yes I it was truly my work of art. We went back to class with a buch load of drawings on each other.

Oh well the day ended jus like every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment