Tuesday, June 29, 2010
i keep on wishing
I keep on wishing I can just tell the truth and everything will be alright. No problems , no one blaming him for any of my wrong doings. Another reason i'm scared to tell the frigging truth is because i've got PMR in just a few. He's got SPM soon , I don't want to be blamed by either he's parents or my parents for ruining his life. I wish I could tell both our families we've been together for nearly 4 months and I hope they don't mind. I don't want my family blaming him for my mistakes , I don't want them to take grudge on him cause he's been nothing but my darling as well as a source of inspiration. He also motivates me to study , secretly that is. I wish that we'd be happily ever after if we tell our families. But the risk is that our parents might disagree and tell us to go apart. What to do if that happens? My mummy knows I like him , but back then I told her I don't want to be with a guy till 2011 damn imma liar. What a useless child I am lying straight to my parents face. Fuck my life , what to do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment