Wednesday, June 23, 2010

selamat pagi

Let me tell you something peeps , I love my classmates like hell. The closer ones that is Abu , Amir ,Ben , Kimmy , Nabila , Julia & Pbrinda. I can talk to these people just about anything , yesterday our funny conversations include small dicks & sunat . Today we played word association and did a little ballet , yes I did ballet when I was younger. We did hand stands etc. And it was free sticker day , so we all had Barbie , Winnie the pooh etc sticker. When I came home I realized mummy's car wasn't there so I thought of it and I want my mummy with me when she's not around but when she's around I can't wait for her to get out of the house. Lets just pray tomorrow will be a good day and hopefully the rest of the week (:

No comments:

Post a Comment