Tuesday, January 19, 2010

3 Dahlia Freaks!

So you guys know In in 3Dahlia, its pretty awesome. Its like the 3rd week of school and I already feel like its been forever. This year I got a culture shock. The prefects are so annoying and strict. No fun at all. So I sit next to Julia and this is what she said ;
"Okay masa tu we kat Sunway and tgh naik the rides tau. Pastu we naik the log ride. You tau tak yang mana ni?"
"Taaak"
"Takpe lah,anyway me,enes,iman,dgn John dah naik tau,pastu your log datang pastu lyana dah masuk first then shaz pastu you pun masuk then tetiba Taylor tak nak masuk cause he takut. Then he cam nangis gila-gila sebab he takut he nangis kuat gila you pun cam malu "
*Names in red has been changed to protect the persons privacy.
Julio is so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment