p/s were NOT addicted to glue!!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Lidah saya melayu lah!
My science teacher is a major bum. Her english is major crap. Swear to go I hate people who TRY to speak english when they can. I sit on the same table as Nabila,Pbrinda and Julia. In front of me is Rakesh,Amir and Benjamin. We tend to make fun of our teacher like all the time.Just now in class we were experimenting by smelling highlighters. I know it sound crazy but its so funny. Amir was smelling Pbrinda's highlighter. And I was smelling my glue than Nabila took it and she decided to smell it her self. Then Amir gave me Rakesh's glue for me to smell. Smelling my glue just made me want to vomit. So I liked the smell of Rakesh's glue and well I kept on smelling it. Im not addicted to it or whatever but it just smells like food like you just feel like eating it. Anyhoo, then Amir took my glue and he was smelling it then cikgu realized and she took the long ruler and smacked it on the table.Haishh, this people really make my day, without them it would be utterly boring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment