Friday, January 29, 2010
Hate is a strong word
I absolutely hate you right now. Like hell I do. Why do you have to be in my life huh? Can your own. I do not need you in my life at all,it would be perfect without you. I was so bengang that i ended up screaming like hell to my mum and she was like "What is your problem,why are you so bengis" The answer is its my life so it MY future in MY hand. Go bug other people punya lives lah stupid. Your not that perfect either in face your a stupid ?!@#-er who doesnt have anything better do do in your life. Nak attention that badly ke loser? I'll always dislike you because you annoy the hell out of me. If I say dont do it NICELY you'll just take me as if im a joke so why bother being nice! Right now I know im getting hell a lot of dosa and I can feel stem coming outta my ears but seriously I dont care not that i have that much pahala or whatevs but you just press the wrong button at the wrong time..God,i've got to learn how to control my temper,this is an exception.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment