Friday, January 29, 2010

This is way over due !

It has already been a month and yet its still fresh in my memory. I cant wait to go again,insyAllah. I've already asked my parents if I can go but mummy's reply was "You think I chop money or what huh?!" Its the most amazing place on earth you'll never regret going. If you have the chance please do take it,kalau still dont want please give it to me :P

I dint know what to expect cause I've never been for umrah and it was an experience of a life time. In other words I've never been to such a magical place. Over there you always feel super calm and like super close to Allah. Id like to thank Allah so much for letting me a sinful disgusting creature go to he's 'magical place'. It felt great knowing out of the millions of people who want to be the he picked me, a tiny piece of nothing to go there and repent most of all to be a changed human.

Anyhoo the day that i was leaving finally came I thought my visa wasn't approved so I couldnt go but I guess it was just my luck. I got the visa in time Alhamdulilah. My flight was at 8.45pm we flew via Ethihad Ariways. When i first heard that we were going on Ethihad Airways I was like I've never ever heard of this airline what if its a crappy airline but thank got Etihad is a new airline and its like really new and all. So anyway we (mummy,daddy,amy,zaim,luqman and pak cik mus) left the house at 4.30pm cause I had to be there by 5pm. After I did the solat sunat ihram , mandi sunat ihram and as well as asar prayers it was already 4.15pm. Our actual plan was to leave by 4pm. And so i freaked out and to my driver PC Mus to drive really fast then there was a test from Allah well actually I'm not sure if it was a test but i took it as one. My youngest brother had a bad cough and he had to throw up. He threw up like twice and the second time my daddy told the driver to stop,so we were like at some highway and had to clean him up. At that point i was freaking out and sweating like mad already , after they were done we continued our journey. Daddy and mummy were lecturing me telling me not to wonder off etc etc. When we arrived at the airport i was already very scared. Daddy grabbed a trolley to put my bags and I said sorry to PC Mus for all the wrong things.

I couldn't remember the number of the counter we were supposed to meet at so I called grandma who was on her way,it was then jeng jeng jeng she realized she left her purse with all the money in it so they had to turn back. Mummy received a call from uncle min (her brother) and asked where we were cause he was there with Farisa to send us off. The counter was G21 so after meeting up with uncle min we tried finding counter G21 we practicly walked the whole KLIA looking for counter G21 to find out there's no counter G21. I called grandma again and she told me to come to gate 5 I think so we went to gate 5 and helped grandma and tok dad get their bags and stuff to my surprise uncle ain (my mom's other brother) was there I was surprised cause he's a tad bit anti-social. Anyway I turned around and I saw Haji Osman the guys in charge so basicly I screamed and told my daddy to stop him and daddy did we went to the place were supposed to meet the whole group and did a group check-in at counter A12. Our group had only about 51 people so it was a close group. It was time to go in to the gate and I promised myself not to cry and so mummy started her bye bye by crying and what happen I ended up crying.
I salam-ed , hugged and kissed everybody but I have to say mummy made me sad she was crying like crazy. After I walked the gate mummy and he whole family were still crying like crazy I could see and hear from downstairs. As for me I had a million tissues and hugged my garandma to calm down. Ma,Im only going for 10 days if I go study abroad I wonder If mummy would cry or maybe she'd follow me. Then we went in and solat-ed maghrib and isyak jamak and qasar takdim. It was already 7.45pm so we ran to the train to take us to the other block and grandma went 'nyaaa go, hurry up' so i ran into the train and the door closed! Grams and TD (tok dad) tak sempat masuk. I freaked out thank god Aunty Rahyll and Aunty Samsilah were in the train so i stuck with them and another thank god i had my passport on me so i borded the plane before gemma and TD. Got in the plane it was so nice and smells new so i looked for my seat and i found it second i had a problem i couldnt reach the over head compartment thingy the place your supposed to put your bag so i waited for grams and TD to come soon they came and the plane took off. In the plane I watched Bandslam,Post Grand and The Perfect Get Away. If you know me well enough you'd know that I hate plane toilets cause it so cluster phobic and I tahan my pee as long as I can until tak boleh tahan so i went to the toilet and i did my business then I wanted to get out of the toilet but then I freaked out the toilet door could not open. I was panic-ing and muka dah nak nangis while slamming the door like a mad person,then finally i realized I dint push the door properly -__-

We arrived at Abu Dhabi after 8 hours. Abu dhabi has such a pretty airport but we were rushing cause we were only transiting for 1 hour. There TD changed into kain ihram.We found our gate to board the next plane to Jeddah and people were already boarding so we boarded the plane as well. At that point my heart was already beating faster.

Arrived at Jedddah about 2 hours later it was like 3am their local time. We had to walk out of the plane using the stairs. It was so breezy and I was already shivering cause it was so cold. Hopped on the bus to get the the terminal. We had to go through customs the place where they stamp your passport and bla bla people had warrned me that the arab's are the type of people who suka hati. They do whatever they want and you CANT tegur the person,so we queued up for customs and there were like 5 counters I think we had to wait for two hours. This people memang suka hati when he's hungry dia pergi just like that even though he's working. The terminal building had like a thousand no smoking signs and the officer(s) on duty well most of them were smoking. I said to Aunty Ya "Tu bukan ke no smoking sign?! Why are they smoking?!" Aunty Ya replied "That only applies to us diorang memang suka hati lah." After customs it was almost subuh so we headed for our bus and and and we tersilap masuk bus -__- so tukar bus and went back in the terminal building took my wudhu and 5 seconds later i farted and I had to take the wudhu all over again,went to pray at the musollah.Aftr that went on the bus (it was so pretty) the bus is like an airplane sumpah it even has a toilet(!),there they served us nasi mendhi I was like whoa sampai je terus dapat arab food yay! The bus ride was like 1 hour ++ to the hotel. Arrived at the hotel went straight to the breakfast place and well had breakfast. The mutawiff/ustat said whover want to perfom their umrah together with him meet at the lobby in an hour. So we got our room 1531 big clean BUT small toilet and my grams said "We kecik je takpe lah.but what if pak arabs besar masuk how to mandi ah" HAHAHHA. We dint get the Kaaba view :( Anyw, I brushed my teeth and took my wudhu so did G and TdD. Went to the lobby there was most of the group my hotel was like 50meters away from the masjid which was considered very near whilelking walking my heart was already pounding like it was going to come out when we were about 30meters form the main door my eye already caught a glimpse of the Kaaba I could already see people circling the Kaaba. I took my shoe bag and doa book out took my shoe and grandma's shoe and putt it in my shoe bag and i held on to it tightly. So we started our first round at the Kaaba and we completed all seven. Then to sa'ie which is antara bukit safa and marwa wich is so far. Finish seven of walking back and forth then tahlul,which is snipping a bit of your hair. Yaay completed my first umrah,Alhamdulilah. Since it was like almost Zuhur so we stayed till zuhur. After zuhur waited for TD at the door and when he came we wnet back to the hotel and had lunch. After lunch I slpet,was super jet-lag. I missed my asar and maghrib. I know kat sana pun boleh miss?! I'm sure syaitan was very happy as for isyak we went to the mosque. After that went to the makan place for dinner and balik tidur lagi.


Went to the masjid at 6 prayed had breakfast. Went to the hotel lobby at 7 am. We were all heading to Bukit Thur. Bukit Thur was the bukit where Nabi Muhammad hid from the Bani Quraisy when he was travelling to Madinah. I didn't get down from the bus. Over there instead of buildings or trees in Malaysia, there's just mountains and rocks by the roads. Our Mutawif was very informative. He told us the history of everything we passed by and also the places we're going to go. When we arrived Jabar Nur, I climed up to Jabal Nur . Jabal Nur is the place where Nabi Adam reunited with Hawa after 50 years being seperated. It's the best place to doa for the right jodoh. The Pak Arabs there kept asking if we wanted to snap a picture using their polaroid cameras. It did annoy the hell out of me since they still come asking after being rejected.The arabs there could speak Bahasa Melayu very well. It's easy communicating with them.They prefer bahasa to english. And when you say your from Malaysia, they go " MashAllah ". They like us. We got back to the hotel before Zuhur. Went straight to the mosque for zuhur. Then had lunch at the usual makan place the food there isn't bad,its Malaysian food. The thing is when you're at Tanah Haram; you must always be careful of what you say. There its like what you say it what you get. Since its Monday, and people fast on Monday kan, so after maghrib semua buka puasa and ramai yang sedekah buah kurma. Everybody is giving kurma and tea its like everywhere,I still have the kurma this lady gave me i can still remember it although it was a month ago. The rest of the day went by going to the masjid and eating. Oh yeah,grandma and I also went to do some shopping. Our hotel has a mall and like the hotel is upstairs every time you want to go to the masjid you hafta lalu the mall so very tempting. Dah lah theres accessories and nine west and promode and swatch and bin dawood.

The next day the usual went to the mosque for subuh came back had breakfast at the usual makan place and by 9 (it was an exception usually we have to be down by 7) to board the bus. We were heading to a museum.
It was a museum on the two mosques ; Masjidil Haram and Masjid Nabawi. The evolution from many years back till today. We were only allowed to be in the museum for 30 minutes. The rules there were really strict. Like if you're not there by 8.30am sharp, they wont let you in. Taking pictures is allowed but you cant touch the things there. After the Museum, we were brought to the Camel Farm. It was very very smelly there. I was tip toe-ing takut terpijak camel poop. They gave out Camel Milk straight from the camel! I didn't dare to try it,you might get a tummy ache! Stopped by Masjid Hudaibiyah. Masjid Hudaibiyah's one of the place where we could Miqat for Umrah. There I met Aunty Mardi and her two very cute sons (; We arrived back to the hotel around 12pm. We decided to do our Umrah straight away before Zohor. I got to do my second Umrah. It was really hot I tell you. Here if you terpegang a guys hand your wudhuk in NOT batal-ed which is good unless you tergugat. So there's nothing to worry about, unless your let out a fart lah. We wer tires so, maghrib in the hotel instead of at the mosque and isyak-ed at the mosque. Grandma was too tired to go shopiing so we just slept straight after dinner. I cried little tears silently whenever I pray solat hajat or solat taubat. My grandparents and aunty all says that I'm very luck to have come to Mekkah at the right time also at a young age. I cried because I have committed sins that they don't know of. Sunnah Nabi berkata bahawa selepas melaksanakan Ibadat Umrah , dosa umat seakan bayi yang baharu lahir. Back to zero. Which is good. We were told to dress warmly cause the place we were heading to, Taif is pretty cold. Its like the Genting of Saudi. Stopped by at this Moqsue, I forgot the name. They dint let ladies in and I was pretty pissed. I was like Diorang ni kan such feminist lah. . Then we were brought us to the fruit market. Fruits there were fresh, we bought two packets of strawberries for 5 Riyal bought Buah delima and oranges. There in Taif ladies werent allowed to get out of their house so the pak arabs were surprised to see ladies. Even if the ladies go out they have to cover their face so orang kat sana were very shocked. Did you know if you want to get married there you have to pay 3000 riyals with is about Rm3000 just to see the girls face,tu pun tak tentu kawin or not.
Went up to Hotel Bahader. We prayed Zuhur and Asar there as jamak taqdim and had lunch there. There was nothing much at Taif. Stopped by at Qarnul Munnazil for Miqat. Tempat ambil wudhu was so huge! All prepared for the Hajj Season. Not many people get to miqat there unless it's Hajj season and people mostly flying from Iraq will miqat there. I dint perform my umrah as I was tired,hmppp what a waste now I regret no doing so :( My tok dad on the other hand did his third umrah which was dedicated to he's mom. Grandma and I went shopping

It was free and easy day! There were many people I tell you!I bought some books,this abang from our group followed meand my grandma there. He is so cute,but I forgot he's name -__- He was telling me about he's college and he wants to study in Australia and lots of stuff. People who live around are so lucky, the could pray at the mosque any time they wanted. Went shopping again this time there was more time. Went to the souk tu kira pasar malam lah. Bough some Basking Robbins and KFC. Did nothing much,went to the mosque for prayers and a little window shopping. I had my stuff all packed and was ready to leave to Madinah the next day.

That night we planned to wake up at 3 am for tawaf sunat and we did. We also planned to try and kiss the Hajarul Aswad,its a stone from heave the reason its black is cause it meresaps people who kiss it punya dosa. That morning we did wake up at 3 I dint shower as it was so cold. Brushed my teeth and took my wudhuk waited for grandma and tok dad to do the same and went down to the mosque by 3.30 am. The we did our tawaf sunat. After we were done grandma queued up to kiss th Hajarul Aswad and I was behind her. As tok dad was still praying grandma told me to go call him to queue up to kiss the hajarul aswad. When I got back grandma was pulling me to another line there were about 3 people in front of her and it was almost her turn. The guard came out and said "ba'dah solah" like a milloin times which means after solat. I was already crying at that time i was crying like meraung raung kind of thing and my grandma on the othe had was speaking to the guard (she can speak arab) I could tell he wasn't going to let us kiss the Hajarul Aswad. Grandma started to cry also then she pulled me away and told me "Ya,now we go solat hajat so we can kiss the Hajarul Aswad" so I did. While praying I could feel my tears running down my face and telekung. I was so upset. Then after that we decided to try again,there was this huge arab man with two ladies under his shoulder,grandma followed under while i followed behind. The two ladies manage to kiss the Hajarul Aswad but by the time my grandma tried to people started to jump in like crazy so I pulled grandma up and started crying again. We just took a few steps back and looked at the Hajarul Aswad. We found a place to sit not too far in the mosque,we could see the Kaaba. I was so very sleepy and grandma said go take zam zam water and quraan. So I took the quraans and gave it to grandma. While taking the water I fell down,I was probably sleeping.Heh,the cleaner ladie lauged at me and I just smiled. After subuh we waited for tok dad infront of the Babul Aziz door. Tok dad came and we went to grab breakfast together at our usual makan place. After breakfast did some last minute packing and put our bags infornt of our door. We had to go to the mosque again to do tawaf wida' which is like the bye bye tawaf. After we finished our tawaf wida' we walking back from the mosque and saying good-bye to the Kaaba was really sad,I cried just like when I first saw it. At 9 am our bags were loaded on the bus and we hopped on the bus. The journey to Madinah took 5hours. In the bus I slept and watched the view,it wasn't that pretty. Had lunch on the bus. Stopped to Zuhur and Asar.

If you don't already know me,I personally hate busses. Arrived at Madinah in the afternoon. The first thing I thought was omg sejuknya. And I was so dizzy from the bus ride I was looking for a toilet bowl to puke in. I freaked out big time when I saw our hotel,siapa tak form a 5 star hotel to a 3 star hotel. Hmmm. The mutawif told us to go eat so we did. I dint eat anything,I just had some hot tea. I wanted panadol so badly but I did the stupidest thing ever,I put it in my suite case instead of my hand luggage. Afterwards we had to register and get our rooms,we got room 213. There was no bell boy service there. Ada bell boy but they dint want to carry our bags. Dah la I was having a major headache but no way am I going to let my grandpa carry all 7 bags by himself. And my grandma pulak was a prices duduk situ mengarah me and tok dad what to do obviously I dont expect her to carry the bags. The lift was so packed,there were lots of haji people staying there. I stepped into a lift that can only carry 20 people but there were 25++ people and my luggage. Suddenly my grandma was shouting like a maniac I was like omg apa kena ni?! Tgk tgk she met her long lost cousin who was there performing her hajj. The lift finally stopped at the second floor and the hajj pilgrims mostly kelantanease we blocking our way our. My grandma was screaming "tolong tolong tolong lah kami bagi laluan tolong" I on the other hand was struggling to get a huge suitcase and my hand luggage. Got into the room to find out I wa allergic to the carpet -___- quickly took my ubat and I opened the door to go down to help tok dad but to my surprise tok dad was in front of our room with the bell boy. Had to pay him a lot. Dint go to the mosque since we were tired. Later that night went to Raudah. In Madinah they prioritize more on men. The Malaysians had to wait at the same place with the Indonesians because we speak Bahasa Melayu. The wait was rather long. The Indonesians annoyed the hell out of me. To calm their raucousness, the arabic female gurards told them to sit and be patient in Malay. " Duduuuk, ibu, ibu duduk", "Sabar ibu!".I got pretty irritated by them. There were a few waiting stages before we got into the Raudhah. The Raudhah is a place where doa kita mustajab. We got on around 9.45am. People ( sigh, the indons,Malaysians tak kecoh sangat) were pushing to get to the front infront of Makam Nabi. Grandma told me to pray straight away. Did solat hajat.In Raudah it was a major test for me,it was super crowded and kan grandma told me to pray straight away,and so the moment I found a place I pulled grandma,Aunty Rahyll, Aunty Shamsilah beside me. When I was praying some Kelantanese lady pushed me real hard and she was like budak ni tak nampak ke kita dah sampai dulu (in Kelantanese) and she got angry. I just ignored her and continued praying.A soon as I finished I practically ran depan makam Rasullulah and pulled grandma with me. And so all in all I manage to pray 4 rakkats in Raudah. I dint even sempat to give slam tu Rasullulah so we did it from outside. As we were walking back Aunty Shamsilah realised Kak linda wasnt there so we looked for he for almost an hour. Grandma had to pee so we went back first. Raudhah juga dikatakan sebagai taman syurga. I bough some kebab on the way back,the kebab there is very yummy it has fries in it! We called it a night as we were extremly tired.

Woke up at 4am and went to the mosque,my tummy was aching like crazy so I was like in pain the whole time. I couldn't tahan anymore so after subuh I practically ran back to the hotel to use the toilet and I was pretty upset to find that I got my period. I was on pills to tahan the period but haihh its all in Allah's hands. Had breakfast and chilled for a while.We visited Masjid Quba' and a few places. I wanted to pray in Masjid Quba badly. Because it was the first mosque built by Rasulullah and because if you have wudhu from home and pray solat masjid at Masjid Quba' pahalanya seakan membuat ibadat umrah. So I just this, Aunty who was also having her period. After Masjid Quba' we went to Jabal Uhud. Where Perang Uhud took place. The Mutawif told us the history about the war and everything lah. All the women would stop every where to shop! haha. Then, we went to the Ladang Kurma. Tasting the dates there was Halal. Ambik lah berapa banyak you nak, makan sampai kenyang pun they wont charge you for it. My favourite was the soft long one! Bought Kurma Nabi too and some chocolates. Next was to Masjid Qiblatain.I really like the tempat ambil wudhu there. Grandma and I went shopping after lunch. Walked all the way to Movenpick Hotel for Bindawoood. I absoulutely love Bindawood its like Giant or Tesco but way way way cooler. I bought tubs and balangs of chocolates and candy to bring back home.

Got ready to go to Al Ula by 6am. I think the journey to Al Ula takes about 4 hours too. I enjoy listening to the Mutawif talking. On the way there Dhaniah's usual reaction when in busses,nak termuntah and pening so it was a horror going there and coming back all in all about 8hours in the bus. Stopped at the R&R bought peanut chocolates,drinks alah the usual stuff you bring on holidays. Arrived at Madain Salleh by 10am. Food at the hotel, Hotel Madain Salleh was goood. Way better than the one in Al Haram. Many complained about the food from Al Haram Hotel including myself. There was an arab tourist guide with us for this. He brought us to places. Madain Salleh is the sisa sisa kehancuran Kaum Tsamud ( Umat Nabi Salleh). We went to the perkampungan lama kaum Tsmaud, it was all tombs. Places where they kept dead bodies. And more mountains. By maghrib the bus driver took us to a Masjid,I dint pray as I couldnt. But it was so cold there,I was wearing three layers and two shawls on top of that. On the way back the bus stopped for dinner around 9pm at the same R&R the food is so sedap I swear! Continued our journey back to Madinah arrived at midnight. It was so cold,I was feeling very sick. I wanted to throw up but I couldnt,you knw that feeling? I jumped into bed straight away.

The was our second last day,we went to Bukit Magnet. There I was so shocked,Allah can create many miracles,Allahuakbar. The hill has magnet force,if you dont believe me go to Madinah ask the taxi driver/tour guide to take you to Jabal Magnet. The bus was moving forward then the magnet pulled it backwards,it was damn cool I was super jakun. If you go there the batu's there a so cold and like the sand is cold and keep yr magnetic stuff away. On the way back we went to the Quraan factory. We din't go in cause they don't let women go in and men are only allowed at certain times of the day. People bought quraan's and stuff. That afternoon grandma and I went shopping. Bought KFC and doughnuts from House of Doughnuts,brought it back for my tok dad cause he was sick. I think he got sick from the weather there,super cold!! Bought starbucks on the way back (I was living on starbucks a lot there) That night we did more shopping. Went out to buy some kebab,the food for dinner wasn't that good. Started on my packing. And went to bed soon after.

The next day was our last day :( That morning we had breakfast as usual,I wasn't feeling to good. I had a cold probably cause of the carpet. Did more shopping bought everybody stuff! Do you know that every prayer time the shops close?! Its beautiful to see everybody closing their shops just so they can worship god, truly amazing. If you walking to the mosque then suddenly the imam starts praying,the person just prays even though their at a shop ke kat tepi pavement ke the side walk ke they just pray! Had lunch after grandma prayed zuhur and took a short nap. Continued shopping some more till late that evening. Went back to the hotel showered and had dinner after everything and then we were supposed to ziarah wida' its like a good-bye like that lah. So it was like 9pm mcm tu and I was taking a nap the azzan bunyi and I was like am I dreaming or something (isyak kat sana is at 7pm) So I woke up and I though I was hearing things so I asked my grandma and she heard them too. Went to the other people in our group and people said ada solat gerhana bulan. We had a ceramah that night,and my family and family friends were back in KL celebrating new year,I was so upset I wasn't there so we did a video call talked to everybody and I cried. Apparently there was and eclipse so they had the solat gerhana bulan. Khabir told me that it was only 2 rakaat and one rakaat baca 2 juz al-Quraan! That is a lot! So since we had no time to ziarah wida' in the morning we had to do it that night from outside. I followed kak Linda to ask the guard if we could go into the mosque,he din't understand me and he accidentally spat on my face -___- So we read the doa and all form out side the mosque well not exactly outside its like part of the mosque but its not covered. That night my grandma told me a bunch of stuff. Id made me cry and grandma cried too walked back that night crying. Nadhir asked me what was wrong and I dint tell him,this guy has seen me in my worst condition sambil menangis muka merah like crazy etc. He walked me and my grandma up to our room. I continued packing as we were going back the next day. My bag was like so full,if you dont already know me I am a shopaholic even in Mekah and Madinah pun bloeh jadi shopaholic teruk betul! I manage to put all the thing except for my baju tidur for that night,baju for the next day and extra clothes.
Went to bed extra tired.

The last day at Tanah Haram,Madinah. Woke up at 4am,showered and packed more stuff. Went down to have breakfast,went back up got ready to go back home. I had mixed feeling you know cause I wanted to stay there forever and not go back home at the same time I have school and I miss my family and my bed. After I was done packing I realized I couldn't close it,in my head I was going Ya Allah mcm mana ni I should have bought another suitcase. In the end I got me grandma to sit on top of my bag to close it,Alhamdulilah it manage to close phewww.At 7.30 very berat hati to board the bus as I wanted to stay the longer. I took around 4 hours to get to Jeddah Airport,as usual Dhaniah lepas turun bus for sure pening felt like puking but not as bad cause dah makan ubat tahan. The airport was so crowded,sampai takda trolley at all. A guy came out to me and asked if I wanted a trolley and I said yes so he took all 7 of our bags and put then on. He did everything for us. Then of corse kena bayar lah. Queued up to check in and took our air zam zam. One person is entitled to 20kg of luggage + 10kg of air zam zam. When it came to our since there was three of us the were entitled to 60kg of luggage.My bag went on the weighing machine first,I was like oh god please jangan lebih 20kg. Jeng jeng jeng it was 29kg. For very exra kg kena bayar 90riyals which is about rm90. So for the other 4 bags and a kotak tinggal 21kg je. Grandma's bag went up next it was 22kg. Oh god had habis kena bayar excess luggage. The total of our 4 bags and a kotak were 98kg. Kena bayar 1200riyal. I was like oh my god,duit dah habis! So i texted my mum real quick the abang form Malaysia working the stared at me like this 0_o cause type cepat sangat. I was like hi then he started laughing at me with he's friend. I asked the abang if there was a atm anywhere close by and so he offred to take me there. After that abng and he's friend finish negotiating with the guy at the counter he said you only have to pay 900riyal = rm900. Still tak cukup duit and they wouldnt accept credit card -__- so tok dad payed with US Dollars some of grandma's and my money and my money. (This is what you get for shopping so much,even at Tanah Haram) We went in prayed zuhur and asar qada' and boarded the plane.The guys sitting behind me was using he's phone and I got scared and annoyed. I gave him the glare and he ignored me -___-

Arrived at Abu Dhabi at 2am their local time. Ran straight to the toilet. Some of the people in our group were staying there so we salam-ed them and all. Went to the food court there and everybody prayed except me cause I couldnt and so I took care of every body's bags. Nadhir who's 16 was talking to me,he was walking back and forth and back and forth till I got annoyed and dizzy. I asked him to sit down,we talked the whole time while waiting for everybody to habis solat. Then Khabir who's 12 came to us and said oh korang dating eh,ah its okay dah takda kat tanah haram dah. We looked at each other he gave me this cheeky smile and we laughed. Had burger king at the Abu Dhabi Airport and did some shopping. Everything was designer tok dad bought daddy a belt from Dunhil and we bought lots of chocolates. Went to the surau and took a nap with Aunty Ushi,Aunty lina, Milli,grandma. Nadhir and I walked around the airport. He teman-ed me buy my 9Riyal/ringgit tea. I facebooked, took a short nap and shopped. Nadhir's brother, Malik is so cute he's standard 5 this year. I made him sit on my lap and i was hugging and cuddling him. When the person announced that it was time to board the plane Malik happily jumpped happily. I went in the plane first,then to find malik was sitting beside me and he went "oh my god" so loudly. My grandma was like kesian dia don't disturb him. And my answer was insyAllah.
The 8 hours back to KL was tiring. I watched a movie,lots of friends episodes,and some love movie. We arrivied at KLIA safely Alhamdulilah. Oh I went on the train again to collect our bags,waited for 1/2 an hour before all our things were out. Said our good-byes to the people from our group. Mummy and Uncle Ain picked us up. Everyone else was waiting in the car. I realized I tore my pretty jubah in the train grandma says its because i sat in a very ganas position in the plane.

So people thats the end of my really long post. I just want to say if you are given the chance to go,please do go. It'll change your perspective towards life. And its like a very calm place to go especially if your having problems or anything like that. I hope to go there again soon. My plan to work and stay there forever isn't going to work out as they don't allow women to work there :( feminist betul!
XX













No comments:

Post a Comment