Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Its driving me up the wall
The subject agama use to interest me. To me it was really interesting , yes I know I am weird. I use to make the effort to learn more and more about it. The agama teacher use to make learning agama interesting , I mean it should be interesting its my own religion for gods sake you should want to know more and more. But this year I find it so hard to cope with agama. With this really dumb 'ustaz' I don't even think he should be given that title id tell you why but then the school might catch me and hang me for blogging about this. Now days I dread having to sit through agama period its like for hours and hours sitting there. My ustazah last year was way way more organized she asked us to provide four books and divided them properly. She gave us notes which we could flip right before the exam and get it into our head. This 'ustaz' is a major dumbo he doesn't even bother to give us notes. This clearly shows men are the laziest creatures unlike women who put effort although she was extremely strict now i truly appreciate her. I really hope that the 'ustaz' buck he's shit up cause we have PMR and with this shit that he's 'teaching' us no way are we going to be able to pass. This subject is all about understanding , how the hell are we supposed to understand this 'ustaz' if he teches bull?! If you know me well enough you'd know that im pretty straight forward so when the 'ustaz' makes funny jokes I tend to give this what the hell are you crapping about look or I give a sarcastic laugh loud enough so he can hear it. Buck your shit up. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment