The second topic we discussed was my college and university , yes I know its other 3 years but i'm the eldest granddaughter and so they were discussing. The cheaper fee's for university is deffinately around Europe cause education is free and my parent will just have to support my cost of living BUT they don't want me coming back with some European man and they don't want my religious teaching to go wrong , you know how it is around Europe. Following option is University Al-Azhar im not sure where but they wnt me to do medics if i go there , but there you just have to pay for the first year BUT yes there's always a but , and the but is you have to memoriza 8 juz's of the al-Quraan. Oh well the thought of it was nice. Third option is Inet in Indonesia , apparently its a good university for medics as well BUT what if I come back with a javanese man as my boyfriend? I totaly went eww when mummy and grandma said that but then we realised we are javanese! Yes , grandma was a tad bit insulted by that statement , I am javanese and if I study there grandma want to come with! Aunty Farina was telling me don't pandang rendah to the javanese the rich are like bloody millionaire's who don't even shop there. They fly to Singapore for the day just to do their shopping , I want!
Saturday, May 29, 2010
2013
Hi bloggie , long time no see huh? Did you miss me? Lets rewind and go all the way back to yesterday. We had tea at my grandma's place and well we talked about loads of stuff. First of all I can't wait for my family get away in approximately 10 days! Wehoooo , I can get away from this sinful city yeay! So were going to Sibu Island and our family friends who have been there says the island is beautiful but there's a cut to it there are to ways going about this road , one the short cut BUT its a spooky road and our family friends have been through some scary experiences I'm not gona mention them here , if the gost see's it he's probably attack me when I'm there. And my family is going on a convoy and were meeting up at 6am. This is so exiting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment