Monday, May 31, 2010

highly contaminated

Yes the title says it all. I have a weak immune system , getting sick almost every other week is not cool. Im convinced my drivers a maniac , he's such an aggressive driver okay. On the way back home he drove like he was bloody mad , I was sick and in a bad mood so I din't bother saying anything. But what I wanted to say was "Oi slow down sikit lah , bawak kereta mengalahkan orang gila" I din't know where we were going cause he took a diffrent route , I fell asleep and when I woke up we were at Bakti. My mum was at Bakti and we picked her up , then went to get my brother from he's school. Mummy hadn't eaten since morning cause she had a medical check up , so was complaining bout how hungry she was then I realized I had tamar which she packed for me earlier in the morning , so I gave it to mummy. We both fell asleep again.

Japzzzzz , rewind.

Yesterday night at geografi tuition Aidl was being a bitch. He drew on my face with a freaking marker pen twice. I got so annoyed and started screaming. After running to the toilet to wash my face twice. When I was trying to get back to my seat , Aidil held the marker pen to my face and I tried to slap him , ended up hitting myself real hard. In the end , I threw my shoe at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment