Saturday, May 15, 2010

yes or no?

Mama please dont go back to work full time ;'(

Hasniza Ahmad Hassan It has been a lovely day indeed spent with people I love.....

May 9 at 11:53pm · ·
Khalidah Talha
Khalidah Talha
Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day yesterday, Niza. Everyday should be Mother's day, right? :-)
May 10 at 4:47pm
Hasniza Ahmad Hassan
Hasniza Ahmad Hassan
Yes, Mother's Day was really great Kak Alang, but as luck would have it, the day after was one of those crazy days which started early in the morning and by the time I came back all the kids were already in bed and fast asleep (:() except for Dhaniah who greeted me by saying "Ma, I don't want you to go back to work full time"!!! So this Mum surely missed her brood today.......
May 11 at 12:44am
Suryani Ahmad Sarji
Suryani Ahmad Sarji
I promise u wil miss them more when u start work .. I do ... But I appreciate them so much more too !! So ... It's a balance ..:-)
May 11 at 12:46am
Hasniza Ahmad Hassan
Hasniza Ahmad Hassan
You mean "IF" I start full time work again....! But I appreciate them very much already Pi, and I don't really believe that there can be a balance, somehow it tilts one way or another, even if slightly....
May 11 at 9:10pm
Suryani Ahmad Sarji
Suryani Ahmad Sarji
Appreciation is always there of course but
somehow now more mebbe bcos limited time
May 11 at 9:24pm
Hasniza Ahmad Hassan
Hasniza Ahmad Hassan
Hmmm, thats the whole point, not too keen on the idea that time with them will be limited. I guess I have gotten used to being around them a lot and vice versa. Dhaniah started the morning off repeating that I musn't go back to work full time and repeated the same thing when she came back from school. Luq kept coming to me and lying down on me and kissing me saying "I love you so much Mama" . Shock to their system I think, the fact that if I were to work full time days like yesterday would be the norm rather than the exception...
May 11 at 9:36pm
Suryani Ahmad Sarji
Suryani Ahmad Sarji
Decisions, decisions :-)
May 11 at 9:49pm
Hasniza Ahmad Hassan
Hasniza Ahmad Hassan
IF it comes to it, must seek His ultimate guidance of course....
May 11 at 9:56pm
Suryani Ahmad Sarji
Suryani Ahmad Sarji
That's a must
May 11 at 9:57pm

No comments:

Post a Comment