Tuesday, May 18, 2010

mymindissoblank

Yesterday I went to school to pass up an over due project which I think I fucked up. Thank you to my baby boy Haris for temaning me all the way with my 3 inch heels which annoyed him like hell. My baby boy was like annoyed (I think) cause I was late as ussual traffic macam gila babi even though I left the house at 6 sharp. I shall remember not to wear those shoes when going near Haris.

Today we had some taklimat menjawab soalan agama pmr at the asrama hall , it was well umm okay I dont know what to say. We wrote letters which was well a tad bit naughty , my girls Shaz , Enes , Iman , Julia , Nina we all wrote a standard letter to the guys were dating/like/or just a guy. I hope they liked the letters. When the bell rang , uhh the moment freedom cam , away from school I waited for Haris with my girls for approximately 10 minutes it was friggin hot and well , I got annoyed and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment