Wednesday, June 16, 2010
flarkk me beetch!
Hi , i'm annoyed. I'm annoyed at everything and everyone , mama's too busy entertaining the person whom I don't like too much on the phone. I think that person is kinda stupid. I think lots of people including myself , can be stupid at times. I think that this particular person is dying to kill herself cause of what she does , I also assume she hates her kids cause of the way she treats them , she doesn't like hanging out with her kids she's not man or anything. never mind you know what forget it. I'm so annoyed right now. I even did something extremely stupid , thank god I din't do it. I need change , I need an environment change. I need school so I don't have to see their faces too often. I need no I want things to be like normal. I hate being pressured , just leave me alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment