Thursday, June 3, 2010

here i go again

Fcuk it , I screwed my math. I'm so naive when it comes to math now days. The only thing I feel like doing now is crying. I feel so let down by myself. The day has been such a bum , but I'm not going to be some sober ass I can't do a thing about it anymore cause it passed already. I have to be optimistic , the holidays have began and I'm going to study like mad and not waste my time. The past holidays I only lied to myself about studying , who am I to kid I din't even touch the books.

My holiday plan :
-catch up on reading story books
-hang out with my girls
-form 1 history
-form 2 history
-form 1 geography
-form 2 geography
-and lots of math exercises


No comments:

Post a Comment