Saturday, June 19, 2010

menarilah dan terus tertawa walau dunia tak seindah syurga

Its a Saturday night and i'm stuck at home , shoot me. I forgot my love for Indonesian songs and now i've managed to trigger my love for Indonesian love songs. I'm currently listening to Nidji-Laskar Pelangi , I absolutely love this song , thanks to Iwan back in 2009. It has a meaning to me , back then when I was so screwed and this song kind of opened up my heart. Crying with this song , brings back a lot of memories. Okay , the song has changed to Samsons-Kenangan Terindah. I'd love for a guy to sing these songs for me , but thats just me giving false hope to myself. I love Indonesian love songs like Andra and The backbone - Sempurna , Gio - Bila cinta , Menghitung Hari-Kris Dayanti. Oh by the way to my boyfriend , I love you baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment