Sunday, June 20, 2010
nidji - laskar pelangi i love it!
Hello y'all , its been a superbly hyper active day for me hihihi. I'm having a moment on my own , singing my heart out! I woke up in the morning feeling like a rockstar , mummy woke me up a 8am and I fell asleep as usual baby woke me up at 8.30ish. Lazed around in bed texting him till about 9.30 got my bum up to the shower. Went down chill for a bit and then went back upstairs went to mummy's room there was some Indonesian salsa music on and started mambo-ing with luqy and amy after dancing got the bag and I realized I hadn't mandi wajib so I showered again. Yes , I showered twice in the morning. Got ready for dim sum lunch at Tropicana and left home at 11.30 , bought tok's father's gift which was golf shoes. After a fun lunch , went to send tok off. Went to the hair saloon after and the person told us to come bak after 15 mins. So bought some ice cream then went to the playground , my boyfriend must be embarrassed by me cause I love being a kid but I know when to be serious. Played to swing , sea-saw and went to the saloon shorty. Got my hair done , and had a photo shoot after that. Done with the photo shoot then designed my card for my khatam quraan , i'm loving the card! And now i'm here , gotta go. xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment