Saturday, July 3, 2010

Dear ass,

Ass you've put me through so much of shit , i'm fucken surprised how I manage to pull myself through all this shit. I'm proud of myself , thanks for making me a stronger person love. Today you told me you can never forget what I did a few months back and since you can't forget it no point being like this. I hate you talking about other girls donkey , especially my sister it just disgust me like hell. I swear the next time you talk about it i'm not going to forgive you , I never want to see your face again if you do it. If you can't forget about that indecent and its all you can think about , maybe you should find yourself another girl who won't do what I did to you kapeesh? You've put me through shit , I manage to bring myself to forgive and forget but you......? I love you beetch xx

No comments:

Post a Comment