Wednesday, July 7, 2010

sweet motha fucka

Its been the longest time since I blogged , i'm currently annoyed at my phone cause it wont send a text to Nabila & Haris. I want a BlackBerry! PMR is in a few months time and i'm still procrastinating. What the fuck is wrong with me? Am I fucking insane or something? I really don't want to screw this up like how I screwed up the last time. The feeling I had was oh my god I just can't describe it , it was like painful sorrow plus every other bad feeling in the world. I'm the kind of person who needs constant motivation or else i'll just end up a lil out of track. Dude , please motivate me always. Tell me the good outcome , tell me about things I get ,tell me about my future if I do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment